SUBMISSION AND FORMATTING INSTRUCTIONS
Camera-Ready Submission Deadline 31st March 2010, 8PM Brisbane (GMT+10) Time.
Papers have been reviewed and the final Camera-Ready Copy is due for submission. The deadline for these submissions is 31st March 2010, 8PM Brisbane (GMT+10) Time..
Submissions for short and full papers and posters are to be submitted via the Easychair website at
Before submitting, ensure the following:
- Paper Modification: Any modifications requested by reviewers have been made to the paper.
- LNCS Formatting: Formatting should conform to the LNCS formatting instructions.
- Copyright: The submission should include a scanned and completed copyright form from the LNCS formatting instructions page. Proceedings information:
- Title of Book/Volume/Conference: International Conference on Asian Digital Libraries (ICADL) 2010, Vol No. 6102.
- Volume Editor(s): Gobinda Chowdhury, Christopher Khoo, Jane Hunter.
- File Format: Submissions should be a Zip File containing the files specified under the section "Submit Your Manuscript to the Volume Editor" on the LNCS formatting instructions page.
All accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings as part of Springer Verlag's Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series.
For reference, here are the page limits:
- Full papers, 10 pages
- Short papers, 4 pages
- Posters, 2 pages